Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well, it's May!

Today is May 1st, also known as May Day. It is also my Mom's birthday, happy birthday Mom! And yesterday it was spectacular- 81 degrees. No need for a jacket and I almost had to turn the AC on in the car. I would have if I didn't have to take a small loan to put gas in the thing. It's spring, flowers are up, leaves are out, the squirrels are out again to torture Abby. Glorious... Oh did I not mention that it is SNOWING right now??? It is absolutely psychotic to live in Colorado and expect that it would not snow on May 1st. I mean pretty much all the resorts are closed and yet Connor has to wear his just-about-too-small winter coat and a hat.

LARGE SIGH.....


Connor and my rose bush, hopefully it will still be alive tomorrow
Our neighbor's tree with leaves
That would be Chase's little face sticking out mad that I wouldn't let him out, who needs the smell of wet dog?
I am not sure Abby is completely upset by the snow...

Enjoy your day and please don't send pictures of you at the pool!

Melinda

No comments: